The 3 WORST Mistakes You Must AVOID
If You Want to Slow The Aging Process
(And the one unique trick that boosts your anti-aging hormones
so you can look & feel 10 years younger…)
According to science, there’s a difference between chronological age and biological age, which means you can be 50 years old and literally have a body of a 40 year old. I’m sure you’ve met someone that not only looks 10 years younger, but has boundless energy and stamina. That being said, I’m sure you’ve seen the exact opposite as well, someone that looks and acts much too OLD for their actual age.
So what’s the deal? Is it genetics? I know it sounds like the most reasonable answer. But genetics have very little to do with how fast or slow you age. Believe it or not, YOU have way more control over the aging process than you think.
Seriously, it’s not science fiction… you CAN slow your aging process, BUT only if you know what to do.
…And I’m not talking about having to take anti-aging pills or hormone supplements. Nope. This is much safer and more effective. It’s something you can do on your own.
There are countless men and women who have cracked the code on aging and have literally slowed down their biological clock to a crawl. And I’ll show you all the effective anti-aging tips and tricks in just a minute, but first let’s look at what happens as you age…
- Your metabolism slows down to a snail’s pace as you age. This makes burning fat and losing weight next to impossible.
- The hormones responsible for all of your youth-like qualities such as healthy skin tone, strong lean muscle, robust energy and insatiable sex drive, start declining more and more each year that goes by. And if you’re not proactive, your youth enhancing hormone levels may drop so low that there is no turning back.
- Aging makes your bones weaker and more brittle by robbing your body of vital minerals that are essential for strong bones. This is why so many elderly people suffer from hip fractures that can lead to even more serious medical complications.
- It’s not just your physical qualities that get negatively affected by aging…your brain suffers as well. Your memory, your ability to solve problems, and your decision making skills all start to decline and worsen each year.
- And here’s the real kicker: After 40, your biological age starts to speed up and age faster than your chronological age! In fact, for every year that passes you can age up to 6 months extra. That means when you turn 42, your body is essentially turning 43…if you keep this up, at 48 your body could be as old as 52!!
These are the harsh facts, but it’s the truth. However, it doesn’t need to be this way. YOU have the power to slow aging and prolong your youth. When you apply my anti-aging strategies, you’ll be able to REVERSE the aging process by greatly slowing down yourbiological aging well below your chronological aging.
Here’s what you can expect when you use some of my anti-aging strategies:
- You’ll re-ignite your metabolism, reprogramming your body so you can readily start burning fat right away.
- You’ll reboot your endocrine system, creating a resurgence of youth enhancing hormones so can get infinitely more energy—and replace flab with lean, strong muscle while boosting your sex drive
- You’ll fortify your body by regaining bone density and building a solid foundation.
- Boost your brain power, enhancing memory and improving your cognitive function making you as sharp as a tack
- You’ll dramatically decelerate your body’s aging process. So, your biological age will age slower than your chronological age—making you look and feel younger each year that passes.
Now I need to warn you… what you’re going to read next is probably going to go against everything you’ve ever heard before. BUT that’s because very few people actually know how to slow their aging process.
Think about the so-called “experts” giving you anti-aging tips… what do they look like? If they don’t look 10 – 15 years younger than their actual age, do you really think they have the right knowledge?
Look, I’m not one to judge by looks alone, but as far as anti-aging is concerned I’m taking advice from people that look the part and live the part…
Now, here are the 3 WORST mistakes you must AVOID if you want to slow the aging process and increase your metabolism to burn fat, boost your youth enhancing hormones to get more energy & stamina, and build a lean, strong, healthy body:
Too many people think that cardio is the answer to everything related to weight-loss and fat-loss. And although cardio can be helpful (if done properly), it does nothing to slow the aging process. In fact, it does the exact opposite!. Doing long frequent cardio sessions will break down your muscles and increase the production of free radicals. These free radicals are nasty little things that damage the cells in your body and accelerate aging.
Don’t worry if you’re concerned about your heart health. There is a much more effective way to improve your cardiovascular health, which I’ll cover in just a minute. And here’s the best part: it takes only 1/3 the time of a conventional cardio workout AND it also triggers your youth enhancing hormones instead of those nasty free radicals that age you faster!
2. A Low-Fat Diet
It’s hard to believe that “low-fat” is still a dietary recommendation because science has proven that fat is not the cause of weight gain or heart disease. In fact, since the introduction of the fat-free diet, the world has gotten more fat and sick than it has ever been before.
Fat is not the enemy. Fat does NOT make you fat. In fact, fat is an absolute must if you want your body to look and feel younger! Why? Because healthy fats are an essential source of good cholesterol, which is KEY to producing the hormones that enhance your youthful qualities. (Not all cholesterol is bad, by the way — good cholesterol is a crucial component of healthy skin tissue, making your skin more supple, glowing, and youthful). If you’re following a low-fat diet, you’re depriving your body of the nutrients it needs to slow aging and keep your youth.
Yoga has been around for thousands of years and it’s still around after all this time because it’s very effective for things like improving your inner consciousness, mind-body connection and spiritual health. However, it should NOT be considered an effective form of exercise. Sure, some movements are difficult and physically challenging. BUT strictly physiologically speaking, yoga lacks the necessary components to stimulate your body to build lean muscle, burn fat and most importantly… trigger your youth-enhancing hormones to help slow aging. Yoga can improve your flexibility and calm your mind, but it will NOT stimulate your “youth” hormones.
What To Do Next
If you want to reverse the aging process, you need to know HOW to trigger your youth-enhancing hormones to slough away old, dead cells while elevating your metabolic process so you can burn away stubborn, flabby fat and replace it with lean, toned muscle.
The answer is metabolic training. Don’t worry, it’s not as technical as it sounds. Let me explain…
Metabolic training involves doing certain types of exercises that involve your entire body, so you can activate as many muscles as you can in a short amount of time. It’s completely different from doing traditional isolated body building exercises (like biceps curls or leg curls) where you’re only using one muscle at a time. This form of exercise takes way too long and doesn’t stimulate enough muscle fibers to increase your fat-burning and youth-enhancing hormones.
Here’s the key: the more muscles you’re able to activate at the same time, the more you’ll be able to trigger your youth-enhancing hormones. This is why using exercises that involve your entire body (upper body and lower body) at the same time is crucial.
That’s not all…there’s a particular way you want perform these exercises, because doing so will trigger your most effective fat burning hormones, so you can burn off your old excess fat that’s been hanging around way too long.
And here’s the best part… you can replace your flabby body parts with lean, toned muscle by simply following these exercise protocols, because not only do they trigger your youth-enhancing hormones and fat-burning hormones—they also boosts your testosterone. Testosterone is your ultimate lean-muscle building—hormone for BOTH men and women. And much like other hormones, your testosterone levels naturally start to decline after the age of 40, which is why it’s so difficult to gain lean muscle and maintain that youthful body tone as you get older.
Turning back the clock is easy when you know HOW to trigger the right hormones in your body. And I’ll show you the specifics behind this easy, insanely effective method on the next page. Soon you’ll be able to trigger your youth enhancing hormones, along with your fat-burning and lean-muscle building hormones so you can defy the aging process and look and feel 10 years younger!