Over the past 20 years Chris has helped golfers, at all different skill levels, reach their peak performance through sports specific conditioning and nutritional support. His unique patented System 4 – 15 training combined with golf-specific motor learning drills has made him one of the top golf fitness trainers in the Dallas Tx area.
His history includes success as a bodybuilder, a mixed martial arts competitor and a state powerlifting champion. Today Chris specializes in 3-D biomechanics, strength and conditioning, manual therapy, rehabilitation, and therapeutic exercises as they relate to golf.
Ranked in the top 20 Trainers in Dallas by City Voter
Chris holds certifications through:
• National Academy of Sports Medicine
• American Council on Exercise
• National Exercise and Sports Trainers Association
Titleist Performance Institute, Levels 1&2.
• North Texas Golf Expo
• PGA of America
• ESPN Radio
• Good Morning Texas Special golf addition.
• Avid Golfer – Golf swings and hamstrings
• Golfer’s MD – How to eliminate back pain
• Titleist Performance Institute – Golf for seasoned golfers
• DFW Links – How to peak for your club championship
Burb Living Today – Golf fitness for your health and your game
Chris has over 20 years in the golf and fitness industry.